Location: Online, Virtual
Date: March 17 to March 21
Detailed summary of the Consensus Session of the SG-BCC 2021
Prof. Walter Weber, the board member of St. Gallen Oncology Conferences speaks about the recent BCC 2021 conference and the highlights of the event.
Care for patients with HER2-positive breast cancer
Prof. Hope Rugo speaks about accelerating progress from advance to early stage breast cancer, focusing or HER2+ disease.
How can genomic tests help in clinical decision making for adjuvant treatment of ER+ breast cancer?
Prof. Martine Piccart speaks about his lecture topic held in the 17th St.Gallen International Breast Cancer Conference.
Latest trends, developments in breast surgery
Prof. Michael Gnant sharing his insights on the latest development and trends on breast surgery.
Highlights of the 17th St. Gallen International Breast Cancer Conference
The three most important take home messages from the 17th St. Gallen International Breast Cancer Conference.
Recognizing and Addressing Risk in Patients with HR-positive, HER2-negative Early Breast Cancer
- The prognostic factors associated with the higher risk of recurrence.
- Which approach should we apply in clinical practice to decide that the patient is in a high risk or a low risk population ?
- What is the role of aromatase inhibitors / tamoxifen in the settings and what is the clinical evidence tell us?
- How can we individualize chemotherapy?
- CDK4/6 inhibitors clinical benefits - We saw result in the early breast cancer setting in the last years. What we have learn from those clinical trials.
- The reason behind the different of the results in different trials.
- The most important side effects what we have to focus on in CDK4/6 inhibitor treatment.
- Maximizing the quality of life of the patients.
- How the covid pandemic hindered the treatment of early breast cancer patients?
The role of cancer immunotherapy in the treatment of patients with early triple negative breast cancer
Prof. Schmid share his insight about his session topic introduced in this year's St. Gallen international conference.
De-escalation of early breast cancer therapy: Umberto Veronesi’s legacy
Prof. Cardoso, this years ESO Umberto Veronesi memorial award recipient in her memorial lecture talked about the de-escalation of early breast cancer therapy, following Umberto Veronesi footsteps. In the second part of the interview, Prof. Cardoso shares her opinion on HER2 guideline.
Making optimal treatment decisions for patients with HER2-positive eBC
Prof. Bianchini, Head of the Breast Cancer Group at San Raffaele Scientific Institute talked about the advancing care for early breast Cancer. His presentation at the St. Gallen International Breast Cancer Conference he talked about an evolution in the last few years and focused on the HER2-positive early breast cancer optimal treatment decisions.